Sweet Briar College Application Process and Deadlines
Applying to study abroad is 5-step process including a 2-tiered application.
STEP 1: Research your plans and options.
- Have an advising meeting with the study abroad office. It is never too early to begin researching and planning your experience abroad!
STEP 2: Apply for Sweet Briar approval.
- Due by Feb. 15 for summer, fall or academic year study.
- Due by Oct. 1 for spring semester.
STEP 3: Apply to your chosen foreign university or program.
- Deadlines vary but most have rolling admissions. Apply early!
STEP 4: Confirm your plans with Sweet Briar College.
- Due by April 15 for summer, fall or academic year study.
- Due by Dec. 1 for spring study
STEP 5: Pre-departure preparation.