Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference of Undergraduate Scholarship (MARCUS)
The Sweet Briar College Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference of Undergraduate Scholarship (MARCUS) is devoted exclusively to the scholarship and research activities of undergraduate students. Since the program’s inception in 1989, students from Virginia and the region have presented independent research and creative projects across all academic disciplines. Students may choose to participate in an oral session or a poster session.
For more information, please visit their website.
Additional Presentation Opportunities
Sweet Briar students also have presented at the following meetings:
- American Chemical Society National Meeting and Exposition
- American Geophysical Union
- Association of Southeastern Biologists
- Biology and Medicine Through Mathematics Conference (BAMM)
- International Symposium on Biomathematics and Ecology Education and Research (BEER)
- Shenandoah Undergraduate Mathematics and Statistics Conference (SUMS)
- Society for Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC)
- The Mathematical Association of America Maryland-District of Columbia-Virginia Section