Current Students Requesting Transfer Credit

  • A study abroad proposed courses form is required of all students completing coursework while studying abroad.
  • A transfer of credit approval form is required for all non-SBC courses taken after becoming a student at Sweet Briar College. This form is not required for coursework completed before a student’s first semester at SBC.