On Tuesday, Mar. 24 at 7 p.m., join Career Services, Alumnae Relations and Development and Admissions for a Young Alumnae Career Panel. During this panel, prospective and current students will have the opportunity to hear from and ask questions of six young alumnae in various professional paths. The panelists include:
- Lydia Fleck ’16, Bachelor of Science in Engineering Science, Nuclear Engineer at Huntington Ingalls Industries Shipbuilding, US Navy Contractor, Newport News, Va.
- Brittany Griffith ’14, Bachelor of Arts in Business, Director of Programming and Sales at the Academy Center of the Arts, Lynchburg, Va.
- Emily Hawk ’18, Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies with a minor in Psychology, 2019 Master of Teaching, Kindergarten Teacher in Amherst County Public Schools, Amherst, Va.
- Megan Johnston ’16, Bachelor of Arts in Environmental Studies and French, Youth Nutrition Program Assistant with Virginia Cooperative Extension, Charlottesville, Va.
- Hannah Kowitz ’15, Bachelor of Arts in Government and International Affairs, Legislative Aid for Virginia State Senator Dunnavant, M.D., Richmond, Va.
- Jessie Schuster ’17, Bachelor of Arts in History and Music, J.D. Candidate at the University of Florida, Levin College of Law, Gainesville, Fla.
The panelists will discuss how they found Sweet Briar, their majors and their careers. Those logging in to watch are able to ask questions of the panelists through text format, and no webcam or microphone is required!
Join us here: https://sweetbriarcollege.zoom.us/j/376396774