To request a copy of your JYF in Paris transcript, please complete and sign this form and mail, email or fax it to Sweet Briar College. Requests for a transcript must be made in writing.
Sweet Briar College
P.O. Box 1059
Sweet Briar, VA 24595
All requests must have the student’s name and period of attendance in the program and the address where the transcript is to be mailed. If you participated in the summer or Nice programs, please specify that information as well. Sweet Briar College does not accept telephone or third-party requests for transcripts. Requests for transcripts are processed as soon as possible. Please note that all transcripts will be mailed. Transcripts cannot be sent via email or fax.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of the Registrar between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. eastern standard time.
Frequently Asked Questions
What information appears on the official JYF in Paris transcript?
- The student’s full name and home institution
- All JYF courses for which the student was registered, including Sweet Briar, Paris universities, and other institutions, showing the subject and number of each course, its title, university/institution name, French grade, American grade, and credits
- Any internship for which the student participated, showing the internship location, French grade, American grade, and credits
- The signature of the JYF program director, program name and address
- A key to transcript entries
How can I obtain a translation of my transcript?
All JYF course titles are listed on the transcript in French; however, translations can be provided upon request.
I am required to include a transcript matching form. Will you send that with my transcript?
Please include with your transcript request any transcript matching forms required to be sent with your transcript. We will gladly include those when mailing your official JYF transcript.
Can I expedite the processing and delivery of my transcript?
Requests for transcripts are processed in the order they are received and can typically be mailed out within 1-2 business days. Expedited delivery is available for an additional fee.
I have inspected my transcript and some of the information is incorrect. What should I do?
Contact the JYF office and we will review any information you believe to be incorrect.