If you wish to donate to one of JYF’s endowed funds, please contact us at 434-381-6109 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Carol Starr Denis Fund, in memory of Mme Carol Denis, former assistant director, Junior Year in France, who died of cancer on Aug. 8, 2006.
- The R. John Matthew Endowed Scholarship Fund, in memory of R. John Matthew, former director, Junior Year in France.
- The Arthur Bates Memorial Fund, in memory of Arthur Bates, professor of French, Sweet Briar College.
- The Robert Marshall 25th Anniversary Scholarship Fund, founded in 1972 in honor of the 25th Anniversary of the Junior Year in France and renamed in 1984 in honor of Robert Marshall, former director, Junior Year in France.
- The Mariana Gomez Ferré Scholarship Fund, established by her classmates in memory of Mariana Gomez Ferré (Wellesley, JYF 1982-83), killed in a plane crash in Cali, Colombia, on Dec. 20, 1995.
- The Emile Langlois Fund, in honor of Emile Langlois, former director, Junior Year in France. Your contribution will be used for the JYF financial aid operating budget.