Independent Study Project

Students wishing to conduct an independent study or research project in the humanities or social sciences may do so with prior approval from the home college or university. Under the guidance of a professor on-site, JYF will assist students to design a project and navigate local research sources. The final project must be written in French and will be equivalent to one course (or one unit/three semester credits).