|Round-trip airfare to France||$800-1,000|
|Excess baggage fees charged by airline||$100|
|Passport fees (new or renewing)||$110-135|
|Visa application fees||$240|
|OFII and Carte de séjour fee (for yearlong students)||$70|
|Meals not included in fee||$1,500|
|Books and academic supplies||$200|
|Fees for optional sports activities or art and music instruction which does not result in college credit||variable|
|Rental or purchase of required cell phone/SIM card – does not include usage fees||$20-100|
|Local transportation (Metro card)||$300|
* Personal expenses vary considerably from student to student depending on spending habits.
- Your home school financial aid is applicable and scholarships are available from the JYF in Paris program.
- It is the students’ responsibility to inquire with their home institution regarding payment arrangements and financial aid transfer for study abroad.
- Students receiving financial aid through their colleges MUST provide notification in writing from their financial office guaranteeing the allocation of their financial aid together with an indication of when these fees can be expected and from whom JYF may expect payment.
- Every effort is made to keep the cost of JYF as low as rising prices and foreign exchange rates permit.