Jobs are for Sweet Briar College students ONLY.
The following positions are currently open. Job postings will be removed once they are filled.
- Academic Resource Center Subject Tutor *
- Admissions Ambassador Summer Intern *
- Agriculture & Greenhouse Student Assistant *
- AR&D Student File Room Assistant *
- Chemistry Student Assistant *
- Communications Student Assistant (Photographer) *
- Dining Room Attendant – VCCA
- Lifeguard *
- Meriwether Godsey Cashier
- Meriwether Godsey Catering Server
- Meriwether Godsey Cook
- Meriwether Godsey Food Service Associate
- Meriwether Godsey Utility Steward/Dishwasher
- Outdoor Program Leader Student Assistant *
- Stable Student Worker *
*Work-study eligible position. Work-study eligible students are given priority.
Applying For a Job
If you see a position you are interested in above:
- Contact the hiring supervisor listed on the job description. Be prepared for a potential interview. Have an updated résumé, references and your course schedule ready for review.
- Campus student employment does not make hiring decisions for other departments. If you are selected for a position, the hiring supervisor will then submit an Intent to Hire form (which you must sign) to CSE for processing.
- If you have never worked at Sweet Briar as a student employee, you must fill out the following paperwork before starting to work:
- Campus Student Employment Form — First-time Work Study Students (2019-2020)
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Form I-9: Employment Eligibility Verification
- Form W-4: Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate
- Form VA-4: Personal Exemption Worksheet
- Direct Deposit Authorization