The following positions are currently open. Job postings will be removed once they are filled.
- Academic Resource Center Subject Tutor *
- Admissions Ambassador *
- Biology Lab Assistant *
- Evening Shift Athletic Training Assistant *
- Greenhouse Assistant *
- Lead Orientation Leader *
- Meriwether Godsey Temporary Cashier
- Orientation Chairwoman *
- Resident Advisor *
- Student Model *
* Work-study eligible students are given priority.
Applying For a Job
If you see a position you are interested in above:
- Contact the hiring supervisor listed on the job description. Be prepared for a potential interview. Have an updated résumé, references and your course schedule ready for review.
- Campus student employment does not make hiring decisions for other departments. If you are selected for a position, the hiring supervisor will then submit an Intent to Hire form (which you must sign) to CSE for processing.
- If you have never worked at Sweet Briar as a student employee, you must fill out the following paperwork before starting to work:
- If you have previously worked at Sweet Briar as a student employee, you must fill out the following paperwork before starting to work: