The following positions are currently open. Job postings will be removed once they are filled.
- Academic Resource Center Subject Tutor*
- Admissions Ambassador*
- Ambassador Summer Intern*
- Ambassador Vice Chairwoman*
- Lead Orientation Leader(s)*
- Orientation Chair*
- Orientation Leader*
- Resident Advisor*
- Sports Information, Gameday Staff*
- Student Life Van Driver*
- Student Model*
- Student Photographer*
- Technology Student Assistant*
* Work-study eligible students are given priority.
Applying For a Job
If you see a position you are interested in above:
- Contact the hiring supervisor listed on the job description. Be prepared for a potential interview. Have an updated résumé, references and your course schedule ready for review.
- Campus student employment does not make hiring decisions for other departments. If you are selected for a position, the hiring supervisor will then submit an Intent to Hire form (which you must sign) to CSE for processing.
- If you have never worked at Sweet Briar as a student employee, you must fill out the following paperwork before starting to work:
- Campus Student Employment Form — First-time Work Study Students (2019-2020)
- Confidentiality Agreement (2018-2019)
- Form I-9: Employment Eligibility Verification (Revised 7-17-2017)
- Form W-4: Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate (2019)
- Form VA-4: Personal Exemption Worksheet
- Direct Deposit Authorization
- If you have previously worked at Sweet Briar as a student employee, you must fill out the following paperwork before starting to work: