The following positions are currently open. Job postings will be removed once they are filled.
Most positions require that a Sweet Briar College employment application be submitted. Click here to download the application (Microsoft Word document).
- Adjunct Instructor of Accounting and Finance
- Adjunct Instructor/Assistant Professor of Education
- Adjunct Instructor/Assistant Professor of French
- Head Cross Country Coach and Strength and Conditioning Coordinator
- Head Soccer Coach
- Head Swim Coach
- SBC/VCCA 2019 Fellowships (information about additional resources for fellows)
- Visiting Assistant/Associate/Full Professor of Computer Science
- Director of Academic Advising
- Executive Assistant – Alumnae Relations and Development
- Housekeeper – Florence Elston Inn
- Major Gifts Officer
- Major Gifts Officer (Part-Time)
- Senior Administrative Assistant – Offices of the President and Vice President of Finance and Administration
- Senior Admissions Counselor
Sweet Briar College is a women’s liberal arts institution, located in Central Virginia approximately 12 miles north of Lynchburg and 60 miles south of Charlottesville. Founded in 1901, the College’s curriculum encompasses a comprehensive baccalaureate program in the arts, sciences and humanities, as well as graduate programs in education. It is one of two women’s colleges in the United States offering an ABET-accredited engineering degree program. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Sweet Briar College is committed to enhancing our community and encourages applications from qualified individuals with varied backgrounds, experiences and ideas who would increase the diversity of the College.