- Monday and Thursday: 3-7 p.m.
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
COVID testing for individuals with symptoms or close contacts of positive cases may now be conducted on campus. Please call the health center for an appointment (x6103).
We know there are a lot of things that we all do during the year that typically happen face-to-face. Forms need to get filled out, questions need to get answered and more. It is possible to do much of that work using the phone, email and web options. To make that simpler, we’ve gathered all of that together in one place.
This is a working document, so check back often throughout the semester when you have business you need to conduct with an office on campus.
Office of the Registrar
- Academic dates and deadlines are available via the academic calendar. It will be helpful to make note of these important dates should you need to add, drop or withdraw from a course.
- Registrar’s Office forms are available through mySBC and can be completed and signed electronically and returned via email to email@example.com.
- Completed forms can also be dropped off in the designated bin in the lobby of the Registrar’s Office.
- We can answer most registrar questions via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (434-381-6179, 8:30 am to 5 pm, M-F). Examples include course registration issues, transfer credit, enrollment verification, and degree planning.
- For more involved scenarios like inquiries to graduate early, retrieval of hard copy official Sweet Briar College transcripts, I-20 signatures, or signatures on paper forms related to parental insurance discounts, please make an appointment: sbc.libcal.com/appointments/kwood.
- While students are encouraged to use their own laptops and computers, if there are difficulties accessing mySBC, students can drop in and use the computer in the lobby of the Registrar’s Office. Wipes will be available for students to clean the keyboard and mouse before and after use.
Office of Financial Aid
- The Office of Financial Aid has posted many of the forms you might need to fill out on its website.
- Most forms can be submitted by emailing them to email@example.com. The exception to that is any form that contains personal information like your social security number or birthday.
- For your safety, please DO NOT submit any documents with personally identifiable information (PII), including your social security number, via email. For forms with that kind of information, fax the form to 434-381-6450 or put it in an envelope to be delivered by campus mail to the Office of Financial Aid.
- Dropping classes may affect your financial aid. Before you drop classes, please review our Satisfactory Academic Progress information or contact the office.
- They can answer most questions by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 434-381-6156.