Residential and Non-residential Students
All residential and non-residential students are required to park in the following designated locations, unless otherwise instructed by the Department of Campus Safety or other College official:
- Elijah Parking Lot
- Green Village Lot
- Guion Parking Lot
- Manson — eyebrow lot
- Meta Glass Parking Lot
Medical Exemption Parking Permits
- Students who have medical issues that require parking near a residence hall or in an area not authorized for students may apply for a temporary Medical Exemption Permit.
- Application forms are available at Campus Safety. They must be completed in full and signed by a physician or SBC athletic trainer.
- Students issued a Medical Exemption Permit may park in any of the areas designated on the permit form. The Medical Exemption Permit is not a handicap permit; students are not permitted to park in any designated Handicap Parking spaces using one of these permits.
Parking in Designated Faculty/Staff Parking Areas
- Students may park in the designated faculty/staff parking areas from 5 p.m. to 8 a.m. Monday through Thursday and 5 p.m. Friday to 8 a.m. Monday, EXCEPT in the Quad and the admissions lot. Student parking is not permitted in the Quad or the admissions lot.
- Students choosing to park their vehicles in a designated faculty/staff parking space do so at their own risk. Any student vehicle not moved from these spaces by 8 a.m. will be subject to citation.
- Inclement weather, illness, car troubles, etc. are not valid reasons for failing to move any student vehicle from a designated faculty/staff parking space.
Faculty and Staff
Faculty and staff may park in the following locations:
- Admissions Parking Lot — EXCEPT the Prospective Student spaces. Unauthorized vehicles parked in the Prospective Student spaces will be immobilized and towed from campus at the owner’s expense.
- Boathouse Road parking lots
- Elijah Parking Lot
- Fletcher Parking Lot
- Other spaces specifically designated “FAC-STF”
- Prothro Parking Lot
- Quad — parking spaces in front of the chapel
All guests are required to have a temporary guest pass visible in their vehicle. These passes can be retrieved at the Gatehouse upon arrival to campus. This will allow visitors to park in student specified areas and other areas designated as guest parking.