Residential and Non-residential Students
All residential and non-residential students are required to park in the following designated locations, unless otherwise instructed by the Department of Campus Safety or other College official:
- Elijah Parking Lot
- Green Village Lot
- Guion Parking Lot
- Manson — eyebrow lot
- Meta Glass Parking Lot
Medical Exemption Parking Permits
- Students who have medical issues that require parking near a residence hall or in an area not authorized for students may apply for a temporary Medical Exemption Permit.
- Application forms are available at Campus Safety. They must be completed in full and signed by a physician or SBC athletic trainer.
- Students issued a Medical Exemption Permit may park in any of the areas designated on the permit form. The Medical Exemption Permit is not a handicap permit; students are not permitted to park in any designated Handicap Parking spaces using one of these permits.
Parking in Designated Faculty/Staff Parking Areas
- Students may park in the designated faculty/staff parking areas from 5 p.m. to 8 a.m. Monday through Thursday and 5 p.m. Friday to 8 a.m. Monday, EXCEPT in the Quad and the admissions lot. Student parking is not permitted in the Quad or the admissions lot.
- Students choosing to park their vehicles in a designated faculty/staff parking space do so at their own risk. Any student vehicle not moved from these spaces by 8 a.m. will be subject to citation.
- Inclement weather, illness, car troubles, etc. are not valid reasons for failing to move any student vehicle from a designated faculty/staff parking space.
Faculty and Staff
Faculty and staff may park in the following locations:
- Admissions Parking Lot — EXCEPT the Prospective Student spaces. Unauthorized vehicles parked in the Prospective Student spaces will be immobilized and towed from campus at the owner’s expense.
- Boathouse Road parking lots
- Elijah Parking Lot
- Fletcher Parking Lot
- Other spaces specifically designated “FAC-STF”
- Prothro Parking Lot
- Quad — parking spaces in front of the chapel