Early Decision- November 1st, 2020 application deadline
Do you know that Sweet Briar College is the place for you and there is nowhere else you’d rather be for the next 4 years? We want you to be a part of our women making history! We highly value our Early Decision students as it shows that you are just as committed as we are and you’ve expressed your interest in Sweet Briar. What are you waiting for? Apply Early Decision today!
Benefits of applying Early Decision:
- Priority Housing
- Campus Parking Pass for your first year
- Sweet Briar Bookstore Gift Card
- Earliest notification of admission
- Priority consideration for all scholarships
- Priority notification of financial aid package
Early Decision is a binding commitment and is intended for students who know that Sweet Briar College is their first choice.
If you decide to apply Early Decision you are agreeing to the following statements:
- Sweet Briar is your first choice college
- You are not applying Early Decision to another college or university
- If accepted to Sweet Briar, you agree to enroll and submit your deposit by December 1
- If accepted, you will withdraw all applications to other colleges and universities
In accordance with the National Association of College Admission Counseling policy: “Should a student who applies for financial aid not be offered an award that makes attendance possible, the student may decline the offer of admission and be released from the Early Decision commitment.”
Early Action- December 1, 2020 application deadline
- Early Action is a non-binding way for students to apply for admission early on in the application process to receive a decision well in advance of the institution’s regular application notification date.
Students do not have to reply to Sweet Briar’s offer of admission until the National Deposit Deadline date, May 1. You should only accept an admissions offer from one college or university.
Rolling Decision – starts December 2, 2020
- Rolling Decision allows students to consider each college choice of which they applied for admission to before they make their final decision.
Students have until May 1- the National Deposit Deadline date- to make their final college choice.
Reminders of Important Application Deadlines
- FAFSA- October 1, 2020
- Early Decision- November 1, 2020
- Early Action- December 1, 2020
- Rolling Admission- starts December 2, 2020