You can get a good sense of just how uniquely healthful and spacious our campus is through our personalized virtual tour experience.
Offered twice daily (9 a.m. and 2 p.m., Monday-Friday), our admissions counselors will personalize our virtual tour to help you feel like you are on campus with us.
Schedule your virtual campus visit today.
Have a question? Give us a call today:
Holla, holla, holla, nothing that you cannot do!
Congratulations! Welcome to Sweet Briar. You’ll be joining an amazing group of women this fall. Get ready to celebrate everything you and your new friends will achieve here with the Holla Holla song, which Sweet Briar students sing when someone’s done something noteworthy.
Here are your important next steps:
- Make your deposit! You will need to submit a $250 deposit to hold your place in the class entering fall 2021.
- We encourage all students to visit campus at least once. Many students will visit multiple times. Click here to see all the ways you can visit.
- Watch your email and mail for further announcements on housing, orientation and student activities for fall 2021. This correspondence will come from the Office of Student Life.
- Submit an official final transcript to the admissions office. If you are a first-year student, the transcript must confirm your high school graduation; if you are a transfer student, it must confirm grades for any courses completed since acceptance.
Less serious but equally important:
- Let your friends and family know you’re coming to Sweet Briar. Add some Sweet Briar sparkle to your social media profiles by using the Facebook cover photos, Instagram profiles and Snapchat filters we’ve created just for you!
- Check out this list of songs from our Sweet Briar playlist.
Contact the Office of Admissions if you have any questions:
P | 800-381-6142
E | firstname.lastname@example.org
Life at Sweet Briar!