Holla, holla, holla, nothing that you cannot do!
Congratulations! Welcome to Sweet Briar. You’ll be joining an amazing group of women this fall. Get ready to celebrate everything you and your new friends will achieve here with the Holla Holla Holla song, which Sweet Briar students sing when someone’s done something noteworthy.
It’s a new year and the right time to make commitments for your future!
Make your enrollment deposit at Sweet Briar College in the month of January and you will receive these additional benefits:
- Preferred Housing assignment (months before other students!)
- $100 in Sweet Cash to use on campus and a $50 bookstore credit
- A Sweet Briar Swag Pack
Start the year off right and make your January Choice to enroll at Sweet Briar.
Here are your important next steps:
- Make your deposit! You will need to submit a $250 deposit by May 1 to hold your place in the class entering fall 2020.
- We encourage all students to visit campus at least once. Many students will visit multiple times. Click hereto see all the ways you can visit.
- Watch your email and mail for further announcements on housing, orientation and student activities for fall 2020. This correspondence will come from the Office of Student Life.
- Submit an official final transcript to the admissions office. If you are a first-year student, the transcript must confirm your high school graduation; if you are a transfer student, it must confirm grades for any courses completed since acceptance.
Less serious but equally important:
- Let your friends and family know you’re coming to Sweet Briar. Add some Sweet Briar sparkle to your social media profiles by using the Facebook cover photos, Instagram profiles and Snapchat filters we’ve created just for you!
- Check out this list of songs from our Sweet Briar playlist.
Contact the Office of Admissions if you have any questions:
P | 800-381-6142
E | email@example.com