- Meet with a study abroad advisor to discuss study abroad options as well as Sweet Briar College-related study abroad policies.
- Complete your study abroad application.
- Complete and sign the health and wellness information document.
- Two recommendations are required. Both should be from professors familiar with your college academic background and with your reasons for wanting to study abroad. If you are applying to a program with a language component, one recommendation must be from a language teacher with whom you recently studied. (And don’t forget to follow up with an email thanking those who write recommendations for you.)
- Requests for official transcripts should be made directly to the registrar’s office. This service is provided free of charge. Transcripts can be sent directly to Juliette Monet.
- After submission of ALL application materials, you will be contacted by the international studies office to let you know of acceptance decisions.
Sweet Briar College does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, marital status, national and ethnic origin, or disability.