The fun starts in:
re·union: noun \rē-ˈyün-yen\ The act of coming back to Sweet Briar to smile until your cheeks hurt, hug old friends and make new ones, laugh until the wee hours of the morning, tell the “Remember when we …” stories, and dance the night away. Then return home, exhausted, but full of good energy, love of friends and Sweet Briar!
Sound fun? Of course! There is nothing like Reunion at Sweet Briar! Come back to where it all began and celebrate, rejuvenate, educate, motivate!
Reunion 2014 Schedule Now available!
Your To-do List:
- Mark your calendar now: May 30-June 1, 2014. Look for updates from your class leadership!
- Call your friends and tell them you are going, and that you’d like them to come with you!
- Bookmark this page for Reunion 2014 details and updates.
- Visit your class Facebook page! Join or like the page, post your photos and updates and connect with friends.
- Make a pledge for your class gift. We have our pledges on record now and ask you to make your best gift, too, at www.sbc.edu/gift.
- Check out www.sbc.edu/news to read the latest stories on students and alumnae.
- Make sure your email and phone number are up to date with the College, so classmates can call you and you receive the alumnae e-newsletter. Check or update your current information at www.sbc.edu/alumdev/stay-touch.
What to Look Forward to:
Soon – Classmates will be calling you to encourage you to come back! Answer the call and have a great time reconnecting.
May 2014: May 30-June 1, 2014 — Have a fantastic time celebrating Reunion!
Reunion 2015: May 29-31, 2015
Reunion at Sweet Briar is a very special tradition. People and Place are what make it such a success. Whether you have been to all of your reunions or it is your first trip back to campus in quite some time … do come! You will be so glad you did and we cannot wait to see you!
Reunion 2013 Photos Available
We hope you enjoyed Reunion 2013! Photos from the weekend are now available for free download from our Flickr account.
If you have any questions, please contact our reunion coordinator, Dinah Watson, in the Alumnae Relations Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Reunion Class Gift
Click here to see who is heading up your class Reunion Gift efforts and find out what is coming up and what you can do.
Reminder: In order to count toward your class goal, gifts and pledges must be completed by midnight the Friday of Reunion