re·union: noun \rē-ˈyün-yen\ The act of coming back to Sweet Briar to smile until your cheeks hurt, hug old friends and make new ones, laugh until the wee hours of the morning, tell the “Remember when we …” stories, and dance the night away. Then return home, exhausted, but full of good energy, love of friends and Sweet Briar!
Bookmark this page and check back often to get the latest. Remember to visit your class Facebook page for updates, too, and let everyone know you are coming
“Back to the Patch” May 29-31, 2015!
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
- Classes of 1965 and 2010 Registration (online)
- All Other Classes Registration (online)
- 50th Registration Form Class of 1965 (.docx)
- 5th Registration Form Class of 2010 (.docx)
- General Registration Form (.docx)
Remember, you don’t have to be a member of a “0” or a “5” class to attend. You’re always welcome to visit campus at any time and Reunion is a great weekend to join the fun!