The President serves as the Chief Executive Officer of the College responsible for all aspects of the administration of the College under the authority of the Board of Directors, including:
- Admission and recruitment of students
- Recruitment and retention of qualified faculty
- All academic programs
- Co-curricular programs and student life
- Institutional advancement and external relations
- Alumnae relations and programs
- Athletics and riding programs
The President is an ex officio member of the Board.
The President acts as liaison between the College community and the Board of Directors.
The President directs the planning of the College for its future.
The President is responsible for the financial operations of the College.
The President is responsible for the development of College policies and procedures.