The President serves as the Chief Executive Officer of the College responsible for all aspects of the administration of the College under the authority of the Board of Directors, including:
- Admission and recruitment of students
- Recruitment and retention of qualified faculty
- All academic programs
- Co-curricular programs and student life
- Institutional advancement and external relations
- Alumnae relations and programs
The President serves on the Board of Directors as president of the corporation and member of all board committees.
The President acts as liaison between the College community and the Board of Directors.
The President directs the planning of the College for its future.
The President is responsible for the financial operations of the College.
The President is responsible for the development of College policies and procedures.