“We do not learn from experience… we learn from reflecting on experience.” — John Dewey
Help JYF by sharing your experience as a JYF Ambassador. As a former JYF participant you have a unique perspective on and insights into the JYF in Paris program. You can help a prospective student by sharing your stories and experiences. Since JYF cannot be present on every campus, you can help us reach students at your institution for whom JYF could be a good study abroad fit, but who may not have heard about us otherwise.
How can you help?
- Assist JYF at your college/university’s study abroad fair
- Organize an event(s) on your campus (host an info session, partner with your school’s French Club on a crêpe event, French movie night, etc.)
- Write a blog post about your experience for Le Blog
- Coordinate a presentation to a French class
- Create a video about your experience for fellow students
- Be profiled on the JYF website
- Propose an activity!
- A flexible and minimal commitment
What’s in it for you?
- Reflect on your experience in Paris while helping others plan theirs
- Share your stories, enthusiasm, and inspiration with other students
- Enhance your resume with leadership, communication and programming skills
- JYF reimburses your expenses to organize events
- Make new friends and have fun!
- Get a cool JYF T-shirt!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to welcoming you back as a member of the program!