The following positions are currently open. Job postings will be removed once they are filled.
- Orientation Leader (Work-study eligible students are given priority.)
- Peer Academic Mentor (Work-study eligible students are given priority.)
Applying For a Job
If you see a position you are interested in above:
- Contact the hiring supervisor listed on the job description. Be prepared for a potential interview. Have an updated résumé, references and your course schedule ready for review.
- Campus student employment does not make hiring decisions for other departments. If you are selected for a position, the hiring supervisor will then submit an Intent to Hire form (which you must sign) to CSE for processing.
- If you have never worked at Sweet Briar as a student employee, you must fill out the following paperwork before starting to work:
- Campus Student Employment Form — First-time Work Study Students (2017-2018)
- Confidentiality Agreement (2017-2018)
- Form I-9: Employment Eligibility Verification (Revised 7-17-2017)
- Form W-4: Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate (2018)
- Form VA-4: Personal Exemption Worksheet
- Direct Deposit Authorization
- If you have previously worked at Sweet Briar as a student employee, you must fill out the following paperwork before starting to work: