Faculty/Staff Job Openings
The following positions are currently open. Job postings will be removed once they are filled.
Most positions require that a Sweet Briar College employment application be submitted. Click here to download the application (Microsoft Word document).
- Assistant Dean of Student Life
- Assistant Director of Financial Aid
- Director of Outdoor Programs
- Director of Student Involvement, Leadership and Inclusivity
- Director of Sweet Briar Fund/Annual Giving
- Groundskeeper (Level III)
- Grounds Supervisor
- Honors Program Associate Administrator
- Part Time Housekeeper
Sweet Briar College is a women’s liberal arts institution, located in Central Virginia approximately 12 miles north of Lynchburg and 60 miles south of Charlottesville. Founded in 1901, the College’s curriculum encompasses a comprehensive baccalaureate program in the arts, sciences and humanities, as well as graduate programs in education. It is one of two women’s colleges in the United States offering an ABET-accredited engineering degree program. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Sweet Briar College is committed to enhancing our community and encourages applications from qualified individuals with varied backgrounds, experiences and ideas who would increase the diversity of the College.