2017 ROSE Awards
The Sweet Briar ROSE Awards are awarded to employees who demonstrate excellence in job performance. Award recipients will receive a cash gift of up to $500, and be honored at the annual ROSE Awards celebration on Sept. 8, 2017.
Employees may be nominated in one or more of the following categories:
- Phillip C. Stone Excellence Award: Exemplary character, going above and beyond in dedication to the College, committed to results, excellent performance, values others
- Excellence in Service: Service to others, including internal or external customers, alumnae or visitors
- Excellence as a Team Member: Exhibiting teamwork and cooperation, both in his/her own department and with others
- Innovation: Making/implementing a suggestion that results in cost savings, efficiency gains, improved customer service, an enhanced learning environment or improvements in external/internal relations
The 2017 ROSE Award winners are:
- Excellence in Services: Gloria Smith, Administrative Assistant
- Excellence as a Team Member: John Tomlin, Groundskeeper
- Innovation: Leslie DeHart, Housekeeping Superintendant
- Presidential Award: Gloria Simon, Senior Admissions Counselor
Click here to learn more about the 2017 ROSE Award winners.