Students are asked to fill out the following forms as part of the orientation program. Students who do not submit these forms will not be able to register for or attend classes.
All forms must be returned to the Health and Wellness Center by July 1, 2017, for fall 2017 and Jan. 5, 2018, for spring 2018.
- Confidential Report of Medical History
- Confidential Physical Form
- The Residence Life Special Accommodations Application is optional.
- Deadline: July 15, 2018
- The Emotional Support Animal Request for Information form is optional.
- Deadline: March 15, 2018, for returning students and June 1, 2018, for new students
- Authorization to Use and Disclose Protected Health Information, Education Records, and Other Information with Athletics and the Riding Program
- ADHD Medical Exemption Form
- Confirmation of Sickle Cell Trait Status