I made a mistake on the evaluation and I would like to correct it and resubmit the evaluation. Can I do that?

| April 19, 2013

Yes. In the event that you make a mistake on the course evaluation you can contact the Course Evaluation System Administrator who can then allow you to make the necessary changes. These changes can only be made while the survey completion period is open; once the period has ended no changes to the survey can be made.