- Computer recommendation for incoming first-year engineering students: Dell PC laptop with a 4th-generation i5 or i7 processor with 8 GB of RAM.
- Congratulations, Class of 2015! Graduates are off to, for example, employment at BWX Technologies, AREVA, XCOR Aerospace, the US Navy, and graduate school at the University of Virginia in Systems Engineering. Alumnae- send us your updates!
- Successful summer 2015 engineering trip to Brazil with St. Ambrose University capped off with device for Mr. Milton, a quad amputee, that allows him to brush his teeth for the first time in 13 years. Great work, students, and many thanks to MDRT for support of this project!
- Stay tuned for 2015-2016 Explore Engineering program dates (fall and spring weekend event and summer 2016 event)! Media coverage from our 2014 summer event: WDBJ7, WSET, News & Advance story, News & Advance comments by editorial board
- Engineering students are completing internships during the summer of 2015 at Promex, AMTI and Degree Controls.
- Engineering students visited the Chrysler Technology Center, Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) conference in Detroit, in April 2014.
The Sweet Briar B.S. in Engineering Science is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, 111 Market Place, Suite 1050, Baltimore, MD 21202-4012