Our focus is on craftsmanship, and we choose imperfect over standardized food. Our chefs take production into their own hands — chopping, dicing, peeling and cooking from scratch with real ingredients. It’s at the core of who we are, and we embrace it.
How We Keep Our Food Real
- We’re cracking fresh, cage-free eggs for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- All of our pizzas look different because they were made by hand.
- Our ovens are always roasting the delicious meats and vegetables served as entrees.
- Our freezers are really quite small. That’s because we only use USDA-inspected, all natural, fresh and never-frozen ground beef.
- We know you want future generations to enjoy seafood, too, which is why we follow Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch guidelines for sustainability.
- Milk doesn’t travel well — that’s why ours is delivered from local dairy farms.
- Our cheese comes from animals, not labs.
- Our fish and chicken tastes better because we bread each piece by hand.
- Potatoes, delivered fresh from the farm and in their original form, make the best mashed potatoes and fresh-cut French fries.
- All our food is trans-fat free, however, other fats may still apply. After all, we’re chefs, not magicians!
- Real soup or sauce doesn’t come from a can, jar or pouch. That’s why ours taste so good. It’s better for you, too!
- Our deli salads are fresher and healthier because we prepare all the ingredients ourselves. That means hand-shredding cabbage, dicing potatoes and chopping celery.
- Our freshly sliced deli meats build a better sandwich.