Campus Student Employment
The Sweet Briar College Campus Student Employment office is part of the Career Services Center. We are committed to the philosophy that students’ campus employment can be relevant to their future career goals. Campus Student Employment assists students in finding campus jobs that relate to their interests and areas of study. The CSE office also provides development and training opportunities for student employees and supervisors through workshops and individual appointments.
Over 350 students were employed in a wide variety of work settings throughout Sweet Briar in 2013-2014.
Click here to learn more about our accomplishments for the 2013-2014 academic year.
Currently there are no jobs posted.
- Campus Student Employment Handbook
If you have specific questions or need clarification, please contact CSE.
- Job descriptions (Please note that these are just positions that exist across campus; for currently available jobs, refer to our list of campus jobs above.)
- Upcoming deadlines are:
- Click here for the full Payroll Schedule plus an explanation of any early deadlines
- ARE YOU NEW TO WEB TIME ENTRY? Click the appropriate link to a quick overview of how to enter your hours:
- Want to set up Direct Deposit?
- Click here for Sweet Briar's Direct Deposit Authorization Form.
- Attach a voided check or deposit slip to the Authorization Form and return it to Cindy Sale in the Business Office
- Don't have a check/deposit slip? Contact your bank for a document with your full account number and routing number. Your account information must be correct for your deposit to work. For that reason we will only use documents that are either pre-filled or signed by a bank representative.
SUPERVISORS, if you need an INTENT TO HIRE FORM, please contact Wendy King.
Students do not have access to this form, and should retrieve it from you upon securing a position in your department.
STUDENTS, all paperwork (outside of the Intent to Hire form) should be completed in the CSE Office.
Please email Wendy to schedule an appointment: [email protected]
For more information, please contact our campus student employment coordinator, Wendy King, at
[email protected] or 434-381-6580.