|Ticket Sale Dates|
|Fall Theatre Production||“Avenue Q the Musical”||Wednesday, Sept. 27, 2017|
|Babcock Season||“Akropolis”||Monday, Oct. 9, 2017|
|Babcock Season||Aquila’s “Hamlet”||Wednesday, Nov. 1, 2017|
|Spring Theatre Production||“Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead”||Monday, Feb. 12, 2018|
|Babcock Season||Claire Porter, “Grammar Glamour”||Monday, April 9, 2018|
|SBC faculty, staff, students, alumnae, retired faculty, retired staff and all children younger than 12.||Free|
|An additional fee will be applied to all credit card purchases made online or in person.|
For more information, or to reserve tickets for upcoming Babcock Season or Arts Division events, please call the box office at 434-381-6120 or 434-381-6350.
Online Tickets and Credit Card Purchases
The box office now accepts credit card purchases for an additional fee. This includes walk-up box office tickets, call-in tickets and online ticket orders. Additional fees apply for online orders through Tix.com. Reserved tickets must be picked up 10 minutes before the show. Tickets not picked up may be released.
Seating for all events is general admission and is sometimes limited. Reserved tickets are highly recommended. The box office will open approximately one hour before a show’s scheduled start time. The theater doors will open approximately 30 minutes before the show’s scheduled start time. Latecomers will be seated at a suitable pause in the performance. Please check with the nearest usher or box office staff before entering the performance. Please note that it is not acceptable to walk into the theater at certain times and an untimely entrance could cause a disruption to the performers and other patrons.
- All artists, dates and times are subject to change. Please verify performance, date and time by calling the box office prior to the performance. All changes will also be clearly identified on the box office website.
- Please note that there are no senior-directed shows scheduled for 2017-2018. Check with the theater program to see activities featuring this year’s seniors.
- Photographic and recording equipment is prohibited at all performances. All media or official photographers hired by an organization must check in with the event or front-of-house manager before entering.
- Smoking, food and drink are prohibited in all Sweet Briar theaters, recital halls and galleries.
- Patrons are encouraged to call the box office for information on the suitability of particular events for children. If you do bring children, please be courteous to those around you and take any vocal or fidgety children to the fully enclosed family seating area.