Travel Schedule, Paula Ledbetter
I'll be traveling to several states and cities this year. Feel free to contact me for more information about high schools I'll be visiting and where I'll be scheduling conversations. I'd love to meet you one-on-one to get to know you better and share Sweet Briar with you. For now, here's a list of the college fairs I'll be attending:
Sunday, October 28:
- Cosby High School College Fair, 4:30-6:30 p.m.
Monday, October 29:
- Richard Bland College Fair - Petersburg, 9:30-11 a.m.
- John Tyler Community College Fir, 7-8:30 p.m.
Tuesday, October 30:
- J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College - Parham (Transfer Fair), 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Glen Allen High School College Fair, 6:30-8 p.m.
Wednesday, October 31:
- Patrick Henry High School College Fair - Ashland, 9-10:30 a.m.
- Atlee High School College Fair, 6-8 p.m.
Monday, November 12:
- Tidewater Community College - Portsmouth (Transfer Fair), 8:30-10:30 a.m.
- Tidewater Community College - Virginia Beach (Transfer Fair), 12:30-2:30 p.m.
- Hampton Roads Convention Center College Fair, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Tuesday, November 13:
- Nandua High School College Fair, 9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Virginia Beach Convention Center College Fair, 5:30-8 p.m.
Wednesday, November 14:
- Virginia Wesleyan College Fair, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Chesapeake Convention Center College Fair, 6-8 p.m.
Thursday, November 15:
- Thomas Nelson Community College (Transfer Fair), 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- Warhill High School College Fair, Williamsburg, 6:30-8:30 p.m.