Click here to apply now or to continue your application.
Application checklist for first-year students who are not residents of the United States:
- Completed application — Sweet Briar will accept either the Common Application or our online application.
- An official copy of either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum score of 85 or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum score of 7.0
- A standardized test is optional. Sweet Briar accepts either the SAT or ACT. Official scores must be submitted directly to the College. Sweet Briar’s SAT and TOEFL code is 5634, and the ACT code is 4406.
- Official copies of high school (or equivalent) transcripts
- Official copies of all college course transcripts
- For transcripts in a language other than English, a full credential evaluation from World Education Services (WES) of all non-U.S. high school and college transcripts
- College Board’s International Student Certification of Finances