Congratulations on your acceptance to Sweet Briar College! We have outlined your next steps:
- We encourage all students to visit campus at least once. Many students will visit multiple times. To plan a visit to campus, please click here.
- If you have decided to attend Sweet Briar you will need to submit a $250 deposit by May 1 to hold your place in the fall of 2018.
- You must submit an official final transcript to the admissions office. If you are a first-year student, the transcript must confirm your high school graduation; if you are a transfer student, it must confirm grades for any courses completed since acceptance.
- Watch your email and mail for further announcements on housing, orientation and student activities for fall of 2018. This will come from the Office of Student Life.
- Add some Sweet Briar sparkle to your social media profiles by using the Facebook cover photos, Instagram profiles and Snapchat filters we’ve created just for you!
Contact the Office of Admissions if you have any questions:
P | 800-381-6142
E | email@example.com
Back to School Days
One of the many things that makes Sweet Briar College special is the lifelong community you join when you become a student. The longstanding tradition of Back to School Days is part of building that community.
During Back to School Days, alumnae clubs around the country host events that bring together current students and alumnae. These events are wonderful opportunities to meet today’s students and to connect — or re-connect — with other alumnae near where you live.
We hope you’ll attend an event this year!
For registration information or questions, contact:
Alumnae Relations and Development Office
P | 434-381-6131
E | firstname.lastname@example.org
July 14, 2018
- Newton, MA | Noon – 3 p.m.
July 28, 2018
- Roseville, CA | 11:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
July 29, 2018
- Little Canada, MN | 1 – 4 p.m.
August 3, 2018
- Fredericksburg, VA | 7 – 9 p.m.
August 5, 2018
- Chicago, IL | 1 p.m.
- Asheville, NC | 5:30 p.m.
- Brooklyn, NY | 5 – 8 p.m.
August 8, 2018
- Coral Gables, FL | 5 – 7 p.m.
August 9, 2018
- Kennett Square, PA | 5 – 7 p.m.
August 12, 2018
- Atlanta, GA | 3 – 5 p.m.
- Bethesda, MD | 2 – 4 p.m.
- Charlotte, NC | 2 – 4 p.m.
- Crozier, VA | 3 – 6 p.m.
- Virginia Beach, VA | 3 – 5 p.m.