Congratulations on your acceptance to Sweet Briar College! We have outlined your next steps:
- We encourage all students to visit campus at least once. Many students will visit multiple times. To plan a visit to campus, please click here.
- If you have decided to attend Sweet Briar you will need to submit a $250 deposit to hold your place in the fall 2017 class.
- You must submit an official final transcript to the admissions office. If you are a first-year student, the transcript must confirm your high school graduation; if you are a transfer student, it must confirm grades for any courses completed since acceptance.
- Hold the date of either July 22 or July 29, 2017, for summer registration. More information will be available soon.
- Move-in day for new students is Aug. 18, 2017!
- Watch your email and mail for further announcements on housing, orientation and student activities for fall 2017. This will come from the Office of Student Life.
Contact the Office of Admissions if you have any questions:
P | 800-381-6142
E | firstname.lastname@example.org